Christmas is around the corner and many people are now searching a place to have a vacation with family members. If you want to get the best exciting vacations in India, then your plan should be North India. This region has everything to offer you depending on your taste. It is known to be the most exciting zone in India as far as holidays and tourism destinations is concerned. Its natural features such as mountains, valleys, rivers attraction. tourists from all corners of the planet
Here are some of the beautiful attractions of North India;
• This is the capital city of the country and it has in its own capacity the beauty to attract people.
• Historical places and heritage monuments are the main attraction sites in the Delhi city.
• The main places to visit in Delhi among others are; Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Arkshardham Temple, Lotus Temple, India Gate and Qutub Minar. This places has made the Delhi city a unique mix because it has preserved its ancient past and has touch to the modern life styles both existing in the same place at the same time without overpowering each other.
• This is a place that you will miss if you ever go there.
• This is a place that is best known for the Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort and the city needs no introduction because the world’s seventh wonder has a mysterious feature in its own.
• Although the center of attraction in this city is Taj, the city is also known for its typical culture and the famous 5111Pethas’ which is best described as a sweet made of sugar and gourd. • Everyone who visits India goes to this place. Jaisalmer:
• Also best known as the Golden city of India has some beautiful places to visit such as the Desert National Park, Jain Temples, Golden Fort and Merchant Haveli.
• Those who visit this city also enjoy the Camel Safari.
• Jaisalmer is a place that gives the visitor a thrill of an extreme climate especially on the back of Camel.
• Also known as the Pink City has Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Amber Fort as the major tourist attraction sites.
• Across the globe, this is the most famous tourist attraction and it is a living example of the Indian history of culture and traditions.
• This place ranks the highest priority in the list of holiday planners.
• This is a place that is considered holy and one of the most popular pilgrimages for the Hindu community.
• The place has a lot of temples to visit and also has a place called Ganga Ghats where the tourists can relax and take bath.
• The most famous temple to visit in this city is the Vishwanath temple.
• Those tourists with religious bent will find peace and divinity when they visit these places.
• Is also known as the Pride of Rajasthan and it is the one of the India’s largest and popular national park.
• It is famous because of the tigers and the wildlife sanctuary.
• In visiting this area you will experience a wonderful jeep safari and camel safari and t is best destination for wildlife lovers.
• Also known as Paradise of Earth or Switzerland of India is one of the most beautiful attraction places for tourists’ destinations.
• The region is surrounded by beautiful mountains, valleys and rivers.
• Some places such as Srinagar, Sonmarg Gulmarg and Pahalgarn are exciting places where a visitor can explore.
• All these places are full of natural beauty that will satisfy all your senses.
• It is the best place for those people who appreciate the natural beauty and peace.
The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (esta) is also used in North India and in case your esta expires then there is a place of esta renewal.
You must log in to post a comment.