Portugal is a country lying in the Southern part of Europe. The land is known for its powerful, unique history with monarchs dating back to the 15th century.
The following are must-visit places in Portugal:
• The Portuguese capital stretches along the bank of the river Tagus on the Atlantic Ocean.
• The city is located at the heart of beautiful steep hills surrounding it
• Lining it are the state of art cafes, bars and five star hotels serving Portuguese tapas, wines and even international cuisines.
• Music lovers will enjoy a variety of live bands of rock, pop and electric music.
• Its neighborhood is diversified, having the old district of Belem recognized for its royal palaces, historic monuments.
• The Jerome monastery forms a landmark here.
• The weather is warm favoring year round activities.
• It lies in the southern part of Portugal. A tranquil of landscape of olive fields, traditional villages, catchy villas and windy coast line it.
• Summer resorts and several Romans ruins are also present there.
• The coast has numerous sandy beaches and coves where activities like swimming, deep sea fishing and banana boat riding takes place.
• Cobbled streets, historic architecture and presence of beautiful old churches, makes it a place to remember for tourist.
• It is located on the foot of Mount Sintra the coastal arena.
• The town is dotted with spectacular set of hills sprinkled with pretty villas, royal palaces and castles dating back to 8th century.
• Among its historic site is Pena palace, a castle built by the German Neuschnwastein to serve as a summer retreat for the Portuguese royal families in the 1800.
• A museum holds over 2000 historic toy items dating to Egyptian rule.
• Being a destination favored by tourists, several modern hotels and restaurant serving both local and international cuisine here.
• It is a beautiful city located on the hills overlooking Douro river and has a unique architectural design too.
• It is famous for its production of fine port wine
• The old churches of Saint Francis and Porto Cathedral are a treasure of beautiful architecture in the city.
• Traditional market of Mercado does Bolhao presents a variety of Portuguese vegetables, fruits and art work.
• The night life here is tinted with abundance of night clubs, bars and discos.
• Nicknamed “Floating Garden of Atlantic”, the Island is located in the Atlantic Ocean between Portugal and North Africa.
• The Archipelago climate is mild.
• The area has the lowest crime rate in the world.
• Its buoyant landscape ranges from the lushly parks, colorful gardens, the enchanting Lurissilva Mountains and nature reserve.
• One should never miss to walk the Levada trails, they were mainly constructed for agriculture, but are a hit among the tourists.
• Its coastline is pebbled with crystal clear waters and rock pool good for watching Dolphins.
• This is an Archipelago composed of nine Volcano Islands.
• It is recognized as a destination for watching Whales.
• Hot minerals springs are also present on the island.
• It is an old fortified village town on a hilltop built by the Moors.
• It has a medieval castle and historic center.
• Elegant old churches of Santa Maria and Saint Peters make the town colorful and a place not to miss.
The next best place to enjoy your vacation is Turkey, it offers many beaches, shopping destination, tasty food and once in a lifetime experience. Apply for your Turkey Visa now, and avail the profits that come along with it.
You must log in to post a comment.