Are you feeling tired of your daily monotonous scheduled life? Want to stress out of your busy life? The best way to get refreshed is to go for a trip. There are several places where you can spend your vacation with your family. Ukraine is one of them. This place has too many things to see, adore and enjoy.
Before we book the tickets we wonder about the places to visit. So, if you are planning to visit Ukraine then it is essential that you make a list of the places where you can visit while your stay in this country. If you are unaware about the exotic tourist destinations of this country then let this article help you with some valuable information. Some of the exotic travel destinations in Ukraine are as follows:
- CRIMEAN RESORTS: Crimea is an interesting place to spend a vacation with your family. The main attraction of this region is the Crimean Resorts. It attracts millions of tourists every year from different parts of the world. Crimean health resorts are well-known for their mineral waters and wines as well. Although, people start coming to this place from the mid-April but September is the ideal time to enjoy less crowds.
- CARPATHIAN MOUNTAINS: These are known to be the Green Pearl of Ukraine. The beautiful nature, green forests, lively shepherds, meadows, curative mineral sources, mountain lakes and rough rivers, the historical places and architectural monuments of this place make it more attractive and appealing, which draws great numbers of tourists from different parts of world every year.
- KYIV: It is the Capital city of Ukraine. This place is known for its art and architecture. The cathedral of St. Sophia is the major tourist attractive. It is the place where the princes of Kyiv were crowned. Besides, you have many other things to see and enjoy. The Percherska Lavra is another spot.
- ODESSA: This place is also known as the ‘Pearl of the Black Sea’. The beautiful well-lighted pastel buildings, shady lanes and the cozy squares creates stunning settings which makes the tourists feels happy and lively. The stunningly designed ancient buildings of the late 19th century and early 20th century are sure to steal your heart away when you see them. You can also check out Odessa nightlife from here …
- KAMYANETS-PODILSKY: It is one of the oldest cities of this country which is known for great cultural importance. It is a rocky island that is skirted by the tight loop of the Smotrich River. This place is full of mystery. Once you visit this place you will be mesmerized with this beautiful scenery.
So, these are 5 exotic travel destinations in Ukraine, where you can halt to spend your vacations. These places have so many things to enjoy and get fascinated to that you will not feel bored or dull for a minute. Besides the above mentioned cities there many more places where you can go. Some of which include Yalta, Chernihiv, Sophievka Park, Lviv and so on. If you are visiting Odessa and Kiev, then do not forget to enjoy the nightlife. Your trip to Ukraine will remain incomplete if you don’t enjoy the nightlife.
So, what are waiting for? Book the tickets today!