Goa is regarded as among the best party and holiday destinations in India. Goa also offers several other alternatives apart from riding a bike and relaxing at the shack with amazing shores being the highlight of the destination. The state also boasts of an amazing line of restaurants any foodie would love to visit. If you’re planning to try these restaurants this weekend, then you can easily take a Mumbai, Nashik or Bangalore to Goa train. Find out the best ones here.
The beach state of Goa is hands down amongst the top tourist destinations in the country. With so much to see, from sun-kissed beaches to late night party spots to relaxing resorts to green meadows. Apart from the usual, the state is home to some of the most amazing restaurants as well, which if you feel like, can be easily explored over a weekend. You just need to take a Mumbai, Nashik or Bangalore to Goa train and have fun. Take a look at some of these amazing restaurants.
1. Vivenda Dos Palhacos is around giving customers an encounter like anything. Run by Charlotte Hayward and his sibling Simon, the restaurant is a cozy area with really warm vibes which are pretty tempting. What adds to the home like touch to the ambiance of the restaurant is the communal dining space, with space for over 15 individuals to dine at a time. It constructs a perfect setting to meet new people and socialize with complete strangers you will likely never see again.
2. The Black Sheep Bistro functions in sync with all the farm-to-table doctrine where the sole ingredients are grown locally and organically. Not only do owners Prahlad Sukhtankar and Sabreen Sharif help and support the neighborhood market, but nonetheless, they ensure that everything on the menu is made from ingredients which are available.
3. The L’Atelier is part of the Anahata Retreat as well as the eatery gets it’s name from the French term, workshop. The eateries attempt to gather their guests curiosity right from serving the meal in the entire process from cooking and preparing it to have the complex dinner right by the ocean right in front of you. And imagine what, in the event you enjoy the food, they are prepared to educate you on the best way to make some for yourself at home also!
4. Mustard may only look like a regular restaurant, with nothing rather remarkable about it, but, the fascinating part about a dinner here is dining at a theater. Not only can you take pleasure in the culinary experience to the fullest, however you can take pleasure in the meal with some performances that are creative also. This is among the few eateries in Goa with a menu that joins French and Bengali dishes to make magic!
5. If you are looking for a candle- lit dinner with your significant other and need to spend the evening in the business of each other, then turn around and walk out of the Spice Studio in Alila Diwa. Because here, you are going to experience dining in the dark. The restaurant attempts to heighten your touch, smell and taste perceptions.